Sidari Rentals headquarters is located opposite the main beach of Sidari, Corfu. Operating since 2014, we provide our customers with brand new vehicles (cars, scooters, quad bikes, buggies, bicycles and motorbikes) which gives them the ability to ride around the island safely. Our trained stuff is always happy to help our custemers operate their hired vehicle, give them helpful tips about sightseeing in Corfu and make sure they will have the best out of their Sidari Rentals Experience!
When you hire a car, a scooter, a quad bike, a buggie or motorbike in Corfu you will need to follow the Greek law and driving regulations. Always remember that safety comes first and ride responsibly.
Remember always to wear a helmet or seatbelt. Wearing a seatbelt (cars) or a helmet (bikes and buggies) at all times is obligatory by the traffic police. When you rent a scooter, bicycle, quad bike, buggie or motorbike from Sidari Rentals we provide you with free helmet. Always keep both hands on the handle bars and both feet on the floorboard when riding. Proper clothing is also important. Do not ride a bike barefoot or with flipflops, always wear shoes.
- The minimum age to hire a car, scooter, quad bike, buggie or motorcycle in Greece is 18 years.
- A valid driving licence must be held from the rider. You need to hand an international driving license to hire a motorcycle if yours is not issued within EU. You can easily obtain one from your local automobile association.
- Gasoline is payable by the renter.
- No motorcycle, car or bicycle can be driven out of the island of Corfu.
- Traffic fines are liability of the renter and shall be paid immediately to avoid penalties.
- Please, contact us if you have any more questions.
See you soon!!!